Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Shower for Mackenzie Grace Cravens

A Spot For Tea's Manager - Ashlie Cravens
expecting Baby Mackenzie Grace
Ashlie and best friend, Kristen Keyser
(who also works at A Spot For Tea on Fridays and Saturdays)
I've known these girls since they were just babes themselves.
Pink monogramed cake for BABY!


An assortment of food for guests!


Shower guests visiting and getting ready to play some fun games.


Family and friends that were able to attend.


Pink Gerbera Daisies in baby bottles.
Thank you Ann Simonton.

Kristen, Ashlie & Tammy.



"Life is always
a rich and steady time
when you are waiting
for something to happen or to hatch."
- E.B. White
Charlotte's Web




Kristen and I hosted the baby shower on Saturday, October 11th
in the red room at A Spot For Tea.
Ashlie is due in November and we are anxiously waiting baby Mackenzie's arrival.


"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." - Carl Sandburg

"For Thou art my hope;O Lord God, Thou art my confidence from my youth.By Thee I have been sustained from my birth;Thou art He who took me from my mother's womb;My praise is continually of Thee."Psalm 71:5

No comments: