Friday, October 16, 2009

Kelly's Visit

Tammy, Kelly, Kaylah, and her niece Kambry - October 2009

Kelly & Tammy - September 2008

Kelly Bauman Smith was my very first employee at A Spot For Tea. She started helping me when she was in junior high with the dress up tea parties. She was my employee for 6 1/2 years. She is like a daughter I never had and now she is married and lives in Savannah, Georgia with her husband Zack who is in the military.

It is always great when she comes in town for a visit and we get to catch up. I was just saying to her how glad I was that she was my first employee. Kelly is incredibly sweet, happy and upbeat. I never asked her to do anything that she wasn't willing to jump in and help make it happen. When we first started doing the tea parties she helped me bring in the stuff and load it back in the trailer. It took us an hour to set up the tea party in the girl's home. I was blessed to have her as my helper and my friend.

I love you Kelly. Thanks for helping me get started. I miss you!

No comments: