Monday, May 11, 2009

2009 Symphony Show House

My mom and I have been having a mother/daughter date for over 20 years to the Decorator's Show Home. We love it because we get to dream about possibility and support the Philharmonic.
This is the 36th Symphony Show House in historic Heritage Hills.

Tour guide and resource for decorators.

This was my favorite room...the outdoor space called Poolside Paradise.

Alfresco dining and iced tea on the veranda.

It would be a great way to destress after the tearoom...don't you think?

It was a peaceful and relaxing environment.

I could see myself on the chaise lounge listening to the falling water.


My mom and I by the fountain at the front steps.


Heritage Hills is so beautiful with magnolia trees, azalea bushes and large shade gardens.
My mom and I had some wonderful girl time....being together and sharing the day
and then off to our next favorite place Full Circle Book Store.
I love you Mom!

No comments: