Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emily's 40th Birthday


In their own words:

Our friend Emily Wingard's 40th birthday was celebrated today with her two sisters, Anita and Anna who flew in from Florida this morning. The rest of the group are from Thomas, Oklahoma. Also pictured were Margaret Schrock, Martha Miller, Glenda Miller, Merlene Wingard and Loretta Wingard.

Emily's beautiful 16 year old daughter passed away two months ago. We have been doing our best to support her and celebrate the good things in her life. This is the tea house Emily had looked up a while back on the internet and we were delighted that it's the same one we found.

This has been wonderful! Thank you.

"My friends have made the story of my life. In a thousand ways, they have turned my limitations into beautiful privileges, and enabled me to walk serene and happy in the shadow cast by my deprivation." Helen Keller

No comments: