Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tea Mentors

Tea Mentors Kay Snipes and Terri Eager.

Sisters Kay Snipes and Terri Eager own Magnolia & Ivy previously located in Destin, Florida. They have a new venture to open up a tearoom in a hotel back in their home state of Georgia; more details to follow as soon as I know more. These gifted ladies can be credited with encouraging entrepreneurs like themselves to bring the gift of tea to their home towns. Before opening A Spot For Tea, I trained with Kay and Terri in January 2003 to learn more of their secrets by attending a conference Open A Tearoom God's Way which inspires others to walk in their God given destiny within the business community.

"My life is like a teacup, I can choose
to give drink to others or just be used up.
Fragile, yet strong - delicate, yet wise,
God hand-painted me, I'm one-of-a-kind.
Each new dawn a fresh choice life brings,
what will fill up this delicate thing?
A cup of bitterness, unforgiveness, hate?
Or love, joy, peace? You see I choose the fate.
A sip for a friend, co-worker or neighbor,
a long draught for my family admist all of their labor.
Oh Heavenly Father, my Potter,
My Guide, fill me to overflowing,
your love to imbibe an article of beauty,
a vessel of grace
may my cup be a reflection of your precious face."
- Magnolia & Ivy


Psalms 23:5 "Thous hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows."

No comments: