Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Wedding Celebration of Sarah & Blake

Wedding for Miss Sarah Curry
December 27, 2008
Coles Garden
Ashton Butler and Sarah Curry and Tammy

Bride's cake with champagne colored ribbon and barely pink roses.


A Spot For Tea catered the event
with fruit cheese crackers, Fiesta Cheeseball, assorted croissant sandwiches
and Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Marinara Sauce.

"All You Need Is Love" was the recessional song.


Coles Garden Princess Chapel

My dad Gene Nease presenting Mr. & Mrs. Blake Hannan



What makes this celebration so special?
Sarah Curry was one of my first employees at A Spot For Tea.
She came to work for me when she was a sophmore in high school and her grandfather thanked me tonight for giving Sarah her first job and a great place to work which blessed my heart.



Ashton Butler who is pictured above also worked at A Spot For Tea. They were such sweet girls who grew up and went off to college. Blake was Sarah's boyfriend in highschool. They waited 7 years to get married until Sarah finished college this year at OSU. They will live in Arkansas where Blake works and Sarah just finished student teaching. I'm just so proud of her and I wish them both many years of happiness together. She is a beautiful bride. We love you Sarah!



Song of Solomon 5:1 "I have come into my garden,
my sister, my bride;
I have gathered my myrrh along with my balsam.
I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;
I have drunk wine and my milk. Eat, friends;
Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers."

No comments: