Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Mother's Day Weekend May 6 - May 8, 2022 with Jennings Family

t
It was the perfect wat to start out the weekend.
Game Night by the pool with our friends from Arkansas.





Tammy and Montana

Ben playing poker with Brock, Dave, Kaylin and Eric.


Onalee and Ellis by the pool.



We decided to have a Mother's Day Tea Party
out by the pool with the girls and hats and all the fun.

Ellis, Montana, Onalee and Tammy

Teacups and Teapots and 3 tiered stands

Ellis, Montana, Madi and Onalee

Best friends Montana and Tammy

Madi and Ellis

Montana, Madi, Onalee and Tammy

Onalee and her teacup

Ellis and her teacup

My very first time to preach on Mother's Day at Compass Church.
My whole family was there to support me.
Ben and Ranim, Eric and I, Brock and Kaylin and Madi and Blake

\
Madi's mom Candace joined in on the fun

Legend, Montana and Dave
Onalee and Ellis
I love these people.

All the girls who supported me with telling their own stories.
My cousin Haley, Tammy, Montana, my mom Charlotte and Madi

The whole gang.

My beautiful family sharing in the love.

Haley and Joby with Tuff and Jagger
Thank you so much for the love and support.

My brother's family:  Greg and Misty and Tanner, Cache and Tate
Mom and dad sharing the special day.

Onalee and Tuff made fast friends.

Brock Blake and Benjamin
with Tuff and Jagger.
My favorite people.
So thankful to Compass Church family and Pastor Jay
for the wonderful opportunity to preach on Mother's Day!



 

No comments: