Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Tammy Seibert Ordination Sunday - August 23, 2020 Compass Church (AOG)

Pastor Jay Hawpe during the vows ceremony.

Eric standing right beside me in support.

My mom praying for me as she has continually done all my life.


My dad placing the Mantle on my shoulders.

This was a very momentous occasion because my dad has his Doctorate and he was passing down the blessings from one generation to the next.  I'm so thankful he was able to be a part of the ceremony.

The prayers of blessings and confirmation,.

Elders Dwight Powers and Paula there to lay hands on and pray.

Pastor Jay passing on the certification.
Hugs from my dad.
Thank you to all the friends and family that were there to support me and witness it.
The mantle and date from District Council Assemblies of God

The Seal
The invitation to Ordination Investiture

 
So thankful for Eric and the boys and all their support the last 5 years.

No comments: