Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter with the cousins is always a special time at Mimi's and Papas! Every year my mom always buys the kids Easter clothes! This year she wrote a poem:

It's Spring 2013

Oh, I woke early this morning
IT'S SPRING! IT'S SPRING!

I must shop for "7" perfect -
For our "7" GRAND CHILDREN!!

It's my time to think of Spring
And each of you!

It will not be a coat of many colors
But will be Spring colors, It's Spring!
As a small token of our LOVE for each of you!!

Each of YOU!! So different as it should be,
And yet connected to US (Papa and Mimi)
Our children and Your (Mom and Dad)!!

May you know in a small way of how excited
To see YOU grow and become another Year Older
With each new SPRING!! Another size, Oh My!!
And remember what has happened since 2012!

Blake, Ben, Cierra, Tanner, Brock, cache and Tate
IT'S SPRING!

S-sensitive
P-purpose
R-respect
I-interesting in character
N-needed
G-giving in this family and each other!

HAPPY EASTER! IT'S SPRING!
Lots of love, Mimi





No comments: