Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Practicing What I Preach

Tea Rituals....


I had a lady contact me today that had been a good customer of A Spot For Tea. She was looking for her favorite blend of tea that she can't find anywhere else and was needing information about our supplier.


Of course, it was our house blend A Perfect Spot Of Tea that she was in search of and I pointed her in the right direction.

I quote from her email: "While I don't have a cup daily, I use it for an opportunity to recenter myself several times a week. It is a gift to myself for a bit of quiet refuge from a stressful job and life. I understand life is more important than a career."

I wrote her back and told her I was for the first time since I began A Spot For Tea trying to "practice what I preach" by enjoying the small moments and slowing down long enough to have a cup of tea myself. I hope today you have your own ritual for recentering and calming down.

No comments: