Thursday, October 6, 2011

What is on Your List?

In her book Feeling At Home, Alexandra Stoddard talks about how powerful it can be when you make a list of the ten symbols that define who you are and when you stay true to those things. I had to have eleven symbols because I couldn't delete one.




  • Love - daily kisses, touch and chaos from my family




  • Water - the color of turquoise, pools glimmering in the sunlight, lakes, oceans




  • Tea - mornings and afternoons




  • Spirituality - Journaling and Joy




  • Nature - gardens, flowers, trees - taking long walks




  • Romance - candlelight, driving in a convertible, chocolate, mystery




  • Music that stirs me - I play piano and clarinet and sing but I love every genre




  • Books - my ultimate weakness and inspiration, reading




  • Family photos - memories, blogging




  • Succulent and Delicious food - trying new recipes - dining alfresco




  • Creativity - everyday I need to create something on some level, painting, writing, blogging!




What is on your list?





This above all. To thine own self be true!





No comments: