Monday, October 10, 2011

Tammy's Birthday Tea Party

My friend Rachel Chalk and her five daughters gave me a special treat for my birthday. A tea party!!! I gave Rachel's daughter Lilly a dress-up tea party in the Rose Cottage when she was a little girl at the tearoom. Now they are sharing their home with me for my birthday.

So many goodies, chocolate covered strawberries, chicken salad croissants, apple nut muffins, deli wraps...it was all delicious!



The Chalk girls

Brittni, Rachel & Lilly

Sophie, Abby & Hannah

The table was set so pretty and you know pink is my favorite color.


Hannah, Abby & Sophie



She served the cranberry salad from the tearoom in little demi cups.


So pretty....all the special details.


Abby, Sophie, Hannah & me sipping tea.


Deli wraps on Dessert Rose china.



Chicken Salad Croissants



Apple Nut Muffins


Red Velvet Cake...my favorite.



Veggies and Ranch dip


Grapes and strawberries



MMMM....delicious!

Thank you girls for my special birthday tea!

Blessings on your whole family!

No comments: