Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Family Christmas Traditions.

Tammy and Santa
My mom thinks I was in first grade (1969?) when I took this picture with Santa.
The picture has faded with time. My mom made the dress I was wearing.
Thanks mom for always sewing special dresses for me.
I have a table in the entry that has all the pictures with Santa through the years with the boys. It is so much fun to unwrap these each year and remember when. It really does go by in a blink of an eye.

I have a little village on top of glass cake plates in our dining room.
There is a Tea Room in my village of course.

Christmas lights and holly.

Be very careful never to forget what you have seen the Lord do for you. Do not let these things escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren. Deuteronomy 4:9

1 comment:

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

So darling! I can still see your same smile!!
Donna (IA)