Friday, November 12, 2021

Small Art Show - Opening Reception and Awards Show at the Paseo Arts and Creativity Center - 11-5-21

It was an honor for my painting "Alone Time" to be selected
for the Small Art Show at the Paseo Arts and Creativity Center


Abstract Painting in acrylic 11x14
"Alone Time"

Marcie and Robin came and helped me celebrate
Another view of my painting on my easel


Surrounded by other art.
My painting didn't win any awards but it was exciting to be in the show.

Robin and I looking at the winner of the art show
a small 4x4 painting of a lemon

Robin and Marcie at the Paseo Grill

Caprese Salad

Mushroom Soup

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots

Marcie had Grilled Salmon

Marcie enjoying her dessert

Pumpkin cake and Cinnamon Ice cream
Delicious

 

No comments: