Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where I Create

Welcome to my new office at the tearoom...the place where I create.

I love being surrounded by things that inspire me and things that I love.

Inspiration Board for ideas.


Tea cart, Rose Tea Set & Tea Samples

A place to try out new teas.

This pink rose tea set from Germany was given to me by Mildred Murray
a good friend to me and my family for many years. I will always treasure it. It was given to her by her son before he passed away.

My Yixing Teapot came from Marsha Grantham another good friend that I've been blessed with for over thirty years. It was her mother's teapot and she thought it needed a new home at A Spot For Tea. These teapots are distinctive reddish stoneware and came to be considered the "best vessel for brewing tea" by Chinese tea aficionados. After prolonged use, the Yixing pot will develop a certain patina that retains some of the taste, scent and color of tea and that also lends the teapot itself an unusally attractive luminscent quality.
All the books I read to keep me focused and motivated. Don't you love to read.


World Tea Expo speaker awards for 2006, 2007 & 2008.
World Tea Expo glass teapot and special tea books.


Alisha Johnson gave me the placque for Christmas. I just hung it next to the Leopard chair.
I've decided that it will be my prayer for the NEW YEAR.
EXPECT MIRACLES in 2009!


My birth verse is Matthew 9:29 "The he touched their eyes and said, 'According to your faith will it be done to you'; and their sight was restored."



These blind men were persistent. They went right into the house where Jesus was staying. They knew Jesus could heal them, and they would let nothing stop them from finding him. That's real faith in action. If you believe Jesus is the answer to your every need, don't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching him.

No comments: