Saturday, June 15, 2024

Master's Degree in Ministerial Leadership - Mid-America Christian University - May 11, 2024

My Graduation with Master's Degree in Ministerial Leadership
Mid-America Christian University
May 11, 2024
10am
Summa Cum Laude - 4.0 (with highest praise)
All praise be to Jesus Christ.




















Blake, Papa, Tammy, Eric, Mimi, Ben and Brock

Blake, Eric, Tammy, Ben and Brock.

Blake, Papa, Tammy, Eric, Mimi, Ben and Brock

I couldn't have done it without all your love and support.
Madi, Blake, Papa, Tammy, Eric, Mimi, Ben, Ranim, Kaylin and Brock

I'm so thankful my mom and dad got to be there to witness it.
I love them so much.
I wore my dad's stole to honor him.

Madi, Tammy and Blake

Brock, Tammy and Kaylin

Ranim, Tammy and Ben

Thank you Ranim for my graduation photos.


My love.
Thank you Eric for all your love and support.
I would not have made it without you.





My official digital diploma.

I made it!!!

 

No comments: