Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Mother's Day Tea - Corn of Corn - Good Shepherd Hospice - May 6, 2022 2pm

Each year Corn of Corn hosts a Mother's Day Tea Party
for their residents.
Each table is represented by different hospice companies.

I hosted a table with pink party hats and lots 
of pink and roses.
We were responsible to bring everything for our 
table including the tea.


My tea party tray and pink hats

Everyone had such unique ideas.  I took pictures of most of the other tables.
This one was charcuterie board tea party.

This table was full of lavender and purple and lavender lemonade.

Another shot of the purple table

French Macaroons are my favorite with fruit cups.

Antique china and desserts

Floral and garden tea party





I so enjoyed getting to serve these ladies.

I'm glad I brought the pink hats for them to dress-up.

Sweet time together.

 

No comments: