Sunday, May 22, 2022

Community Liaison for Good Shepherd Hospice OKC

As of March 7, 2022 I started a new chapter in my life.
I am the Community Liaison for Good Shepherd Hospice OKC.

This is my Marketing Team at our Regional Sales Meeting at Embassy Suites.
Tyrone, Jenn, Brooke, our Executive Director Heather, 
Rhonda, Delana, Jackie, our boss Derek and Laura.

I am very excited to represent this company.  Our Mission:  Serving people with compassion and dignity.

March 14th:  National Pie Day Monday Morning Marketing Meeting

Jenn, Rhonda and I celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
Spreading good cheer and cake and cupcakes to our community.
March 17, 2022

Playing Bingo with lots of prizes for Homestead in Weatherford
March 23, 2022

Ice Cream Sundaes with sprinkles to celebrate birthdays at The Fountains of Canterbury.
Spreading joy and sprinkles in the best.
March 24, 2022

More sprinkles and joy delivered to Lionwood and Wildewood Communities.
#joydelivery
March 29, 2002

 Playing Oklahoma Derby Horse Racing game and prices with Delana in Choctaw.
April 6, 2022

 

No comments: