Thursday, November 6, 2014

Spiritual Retreat to St Francis of the Woods October 12th and 13th, 2014

Visit their website to find out more about this peaceful place.
 Walking trails in Oklahoma woods
 I stayed in the Clare House cabin
 Chapel at St Francis


 I got to do some sacred painting
 I always feel better when I get my hands dirty
 Sacred Altar

Everyone needs time to get away and spend some time with God and nature.

This is St Francis of the Woods' Mission

Renewing the spirit of all people

St. Francis of the Woods, Inc. is an Ecumenical Catholic and Apostolic Christian Church operating in accordance with the traditions of the early Orthodox Church as reflected in Holy Scripture, Holy Tradition, and the writings of the Church Fathers; and to serve all Christians and to bring lost people to Christ. Its purpose is to practice love, according to the mandates of Jesus Christ, and to the extent possible, lend support to all causes of benefit to people

No comments: