Thursday, October 10, 2013

My 50th Birthday

 For my 50th birthday Eric took me to a wonderful bed and breakfast in Guthrie
www.aaronsgate.com and we stayed in The French Hen cottage.

Oooo-La-La! French country chateau with strong Parisienne ambiance.
  • ...Harlequin diamonds dance around you, rich red velvets enfold you,
  • ...French boudoir enhancements
  • ...Lavish French furnishings welcome you;
  • ...not to mention the magnificent custom copper king-size bed inviting you to a night of Parisienne fantasy
 Each Cottage has these
Features and Amenities:

  • Luxurious King-size Canopy Bed
  • Sitting room with Sofa
  • Indoor Jacuzzi for two
  • Gas Fireplace (in season)
  • Satellite LCD HDTV /DVD
  • DVDs/CDs, Magazines/Books
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
  • Full-size electric range
  • Full-size refrigerator with icemaker
  • Coordinated Dishes, Glassware, Silverware, Pans and Utensils
  • Coffeemaker, Toaster, Microwave, Mini-blender , Waffle-maker
  • Popcorn/Snacks and Coffee & Tea
  • Famous Arcadian Maple Walnut Cookies
  • European Spa Shower
  • Hair Dryer
  • Iron/Ironing Board
  • Robes, Bath salts/Toiletries,
  • Porch or Deck with outdoor seating
  • Park-style Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided) not available during burn ban, please inquire.
  • Screened Porch
  • Outdoor Hot Tub
  • Dry Sauna
  • Fresh Pure Well-water
  • Gated Estate
  • Parking next to cottage
  • Electric Fireplace next to Jacuzzi
  • 20 in. LCD HDTV next to Jacuzzi
  • French appointed bathroom with bidet

Gary & Martha Hall are the Innkeepers.  They also own the Arcadian Inn in Edmond.
Its a perfect country getaway for couples or newlyweds.


 Every single detail is thought out.
Eric and Tammy King and Queen of Hearts - made me smile


On the front door welcoming us to the cottage.


There is a journal where couples share their experience.
 Pumpkin Praline Pancakes

 My Love, Eric made the whole weekend my favorite gift ever.
My body and soul needed the rest and relaxation.
I felt reconnected in my heart to what is important for the next leg of my journey. 
 Outdoor hot tub and sauna on screened in porch.
 Facebook collage of the weekend.

 We went out exploring and found the most beautiful white chapel by a lake
 Perfect fall day blue skies and in the seventies.

 Downtown antiquing in Guthrie
I bought this necklace to mark the new era of my life....red, hot and holy!
Once I crossed over I felt incredibly thankful for all the blessings in my life and I look forward to all the new adventures that God has in store for the future.

No comments: