Friday, October 5, 2012

Wild Heart Painting Retreat at Ghost Ranch, New Mexico September 7-13, 2012


Road trip to north of Santa Fe included Cadilac Ranch, The Mission in Santa Fe and Miranda Lambert playing on the radio keeping me company.
 

Congratulations to me for giving myself the time and space away from the daily business of life to nurture and nourish my wild creative spirit.


I went to The Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs a healing mineral hot springs offering mud baths and relaxation.
 

12 fellow students painting in the studio at Ghost Ranch led by Chris Zydel www.creativejuicesarts.com

My tribe of wild women painters including myself on closing night ceremony.
 

Paints and paints and more paints....my own personal heaven.
 

I love this picture.

The Labyrinth at Ghost Ranch for walking meditation.
 

The Intuitive painting process

Hammocks to relax and enjoy the moment.
 

This is the wall mural I worked on for my time at Ghost Ranch.
It's a big painting and lots of symbolism for me and my life at this moment.

No comments: