Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for friends and family and today we had some special visitors at the tearoom.
Michelle & Joel Reasoner are visiting from Yakima, Washington.
Michelle worked for A Spot For Tea while she was here going to college.
Congratulations Michelle & Joel...they're expecting their first baby in July.
They will be missionaries to Russia soon...it was so good to see them both and share their good news.


My good friend Susan Craton is here visiting her mom Jimmie Lee from Arkansas.
I have known Susan since I was in 8th grade living in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Susan has been a wonderful friend to me all these years....she's like the big sister I never had.
We will be closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving so everyone can enjoy the holiday with their loved ones.

No comments: