On Sunday after church we came home and warmed them in the microwave and added ice cream and chocolate. MMMM...good! A wonderful activity to do when there is snow on the ground and everyone has cabin fever! Perfect with a cup of Chocolate Romance tea.
Best big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 cups seminsweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease cookies sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dought 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 -1 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cook on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Delicious! I baked up a batch last night for our Super Bowl party today and they are awesome. Thanks for the recipe.
Post a Comment