Friday, September 25, 2009

Special Event with Jennifer Rothschild

Celebrations of Hope
"Blessings In Disguise"
"Lessons I Learned In The Dark"
written by Jennifer Rothschild
I read her book last year and my mom got it autographed today.
Tammy Seibert, Jennifer Rothschild & Charlotte Nease



Menu: Tea Party Sampler (chicken salad mini croissant, smidgeon of tuna salad on greens
and sliver of Breakfast Quiche with fruit and muffins)

The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary
Friday, September 25, 2009
Coles Garden - Royal Room

Foreward by Beth Moore in "Lessons I Learned In The Dark"
After I heard Jennifer's testimony (she was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa, a degenerative disease that slowly eats away the retina of the eye at 15 years of age) I had an "aha" moment and knew why her maturity exceeds her years. Not only did her eyes reveal a knowing; there was something indefinably chosen about her. From this vantage point I now know that I was seeing Jennifer not so differently from how Jennifer sees most all the time - with eyes of the Spirit. I saw the invisible hand of God upon her. And I've never failed to see it since.
2 Corinthians 5:7 "We walk by faith, not by sight."

No comments: