Saturday, August 15, 2009

Heart Story submitted by Margaret Keyser

Margaret Keyser on the right having tea.

Jordan Dickey's Party - August 2003

Taylor Dickey's Party - March 2000


Morgan Dickey's Party - December 2006


Friendship Tea at Peggy Pyle's home - October 2000


I believe in God and I believe in Tammy Seibert. I have been her mentor for 13 years. We have shared our thoughts and prayed for one another through many obstacles. I also own a business and have encouraged her with each step. I believe that's been the key to our relationship. I would always remind her of how God is good and how He had great plans for her life
and A Spot For Tea.


I helped Tammy get started with her tea parties. My granddaughter Taylor was one of her first parties in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Next, Tammy took her trailer to my friend Peggy's home in Cushing, Oklahoma - set up table and chairs, beautiful dresses, shoes, gloves, etc. Taylor's friends and Peggy's granddaughters were the life of the party. I have another granddaughter Jordan whose party was in the Rose Cottage at the antique mall. There we had a sweet time with friends and family. Finally, we gave our third granddaughter Morgan a tea party in the new place where she is now located. Tammy has done lovely parties for me as well. She catered my husband's birthday dinner and special Christmas dinner at my home.



We've been friends tied with God's purpose. She will always be a part of my life. Thank you Tammy for your friendship.
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." Psalms 127:3

No comments: