Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Celebration

Celebrating with my mom at the Biltmore Hotel Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday.
Letting someone else wait on us....aahh!
My mom Charlotte and our three boys Blake, Ben & Brock.

I love my mom....she's the best.
They had three weddings yesterday at Coles Garden ...we were both tired
from all of the events on Saturday.
Ice Sculpture and fountain on buffet table.

Classical guitar providing live music.

Another fountain on the buffet table.

Eric, Brock and my dad...thanks guys for taking us out for lunch.

The precious teapot card that Brock gave me first thing when we woke up.

Its these things that mean the most to me.
My family also bought me a rose bush for my garden.
Being with the ones you love and spending time together.
My parents and my kids and husband are the best..
I love you always and forever!

No comments: