Friday, March 6, 2009

Family Tea

Standing: (Cousin) Deborah Wilson, (Sister) Heather Miller, (Cousin-in-law) Rhonda Wilson
Seated: (Aunt) Peg Wilsonl, (Sister) Dianna Putnam, (Me) Phyllis Bennett

"I heard about A Spot For Tea from your waitress Kristen Keyser, who works part-time at The Oklahoman, where I work. I thought your place sounded like a great change of pace from the usual loud, heavy-food places like I-Hop, Applebees, Chilli's, etc. As it turned out, all the women in our lunch bunch agreed. A Spot For Tea was the perfect place for us. We had so much fun playing "dress up" too. I was so impressed by the quality of your food, plus what I heard from another woman who's been there, I'm meeting a friend there for lunch in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the memories; I'm guessing we'll have to make a tea party an annual event."

Phyllis Bennett is the Assisant to the Editor for The Oklahoman.

Thank you Phyllis for your kind words about the tearoom. We're glad we were able to make it special for your family tea.

No comments: