Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Tea Memories

Thank you to my mom, Charlotte! We took this picture Mother's Day 2006.
I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have my mom.
She is always there for me with understanding and support.
She is a beautiful example and model of God's goodness.
Today we celebrated Mother's Day at the tearoom.
It was our 4th Annual Mother's Day Tea.
We filled up both sittings this year and actually had a waiting list.
I took some pictures of the special event going on upstairs at A Spot For Tea.
A Mother's Day story (Eric's mom sent this to me) and party favor!
Special Tea Menu was served upstairs for Mother's Day.
The three tiered stands were delicious thanks to Alisha and Maryerle!

Julie Clifford came and blessed us by playing the piano!


Some women came as a surprise!


Friends I've had for a long time coming to celebrate with us.


Dressing up and having tea with mom.


Families coming together to say thanks to mom for all you do!


Hats and smiles and lots of fun!


Memories from the Mother's Day Tea!



My three boys Blake, Benjamin & Brock
helping Eric and I the night before Mother's Day...
this is my Mother's Day gifts...my three boys in the kitchen learning the business.
Proverbs 31: 28-31 "Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
'Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all.'
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the Lord she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates."

No comments: